Saturday, March 28, 2009

Presents

Thanks to everyone that got me a present. I love them all!!! I had a great birthday, you guys made it so much fun.
All the presents

McKall: thanks for the purse and flip-flops they are soooo cute!!! I can't wait to use them. Also I LOVE the card! haha
Julia: Thanks for the candy, Dr.Pepper, and the Dr. Pepper chap-stick. I can't wait to eat the candy and drink my fav drink ever! the chap-stick smells amazing haha!

Lexie: Thanks for the Picture frame, lipgloss, and bracelets. I can't wait to put a pic in the frame.

Alexa: Thanks for the awesome shirt. It is totally me, I can't wait to wear it. Nikita thanks for the card, it was awesome, it made me laugh! haha

Grandma: Thanks a ton for the dress, I love it!!! Love you tons!
Mom and Dad: Thanks for the sweatshirt, the dress, and Twilight!!! Your the best, love you tons!

Turpins: Thanks for the necklace, I wore it with me new outfit I bought. It tied the outfit together.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I can't believe that you are fourteen!!! I love you and miss you. Have a great day!