Saturday, March 28, 2009

14th BiRtHdAy!!!!!!!

Friday, March 27, 2009 was my 14th Birthday!! I was (and still am) excited because now i can go to dances!! For my birthday I had to wake up and go to school :( but... I had lots of fun!! My friends went in early and stuffed my locker with balloons, candy, and Dr.Pepper but a teacher came and took it all and told them they would have to get it after school. :( So after school we went and got the candy and Dr.Pepper. Then around 5:30 my friends came. We ate pizza and drank Dr. Pepper lol, watched a scary movie (shutter), ate cake and ice cream (they sang happy birthday to me in opera and regular lol), then we played Hockie Six, listened to music and me, Alexa, and Lexie all did the Macarena, then we watched extended scenes from Twilight, started watching Twilight, then went in my room and talked. I had lots of fun! Thanks to all my friends that came.
us watching the scary movie

The cake
Top: Me and Lexie Bottom: McKall, Julia, and Alexa

Lexie, Me, and Alexa doing the macarena

1 comment:

The Chambers Family said...

I'm glad that you had a great Birthday Court. I love you!!! Mom